Case Studies in the Environment (cse.ucpress.edu), a journal for peer reviewed case study articles, case study pedagogy articles, and a repository for editor-reviewed case study slides, seeks case study article submissions for its section Water Management, Science and Technology.
Related manuscript submissions should link water science and collaborative governance for addressing water quality. Potential submissions should address issues related to water science and collaborative governance, in any geographical locale, and might include (but are not limited to) the examination of:
- Opportunities/challenges of using mathematical modelling in collaboration
- Approaches to communicating water science and technology to facilitate collaboration
- Assessment of mapping and visualisation tools used in collaborative processes
- The co-evolution of collaborative governance and modelling
- The changing role of science and scientists in collaborative contexts
A case study, in the context of environmental issues, involves close examination of an actual environmental problem or issue, commonly involving a decision, a challenge, or an opportunity faced by individuals, an organization, or a community or society at large. Details at link below: