Rydges on Swanston 701 Swanston Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
- A 10 minute walk to the conference venue and close to the vibrant restaurants and cafes of Lygon Street, as well as the Melbourne Museum in Carlton Gardens.
- When booking within 30 days of event quote ‘AAHPSS – Uni of Melbourne’ to access the following agreed upon rates (subject to availability)
- Executive Queen room for $175 p.n.
- Superior King Parkview room for $199 p.n.
Vibe Hotel Carlton 441 Royal Parade Parkville , Melbourne, VIC 3052,
- A 10 minute tram ride, or a 25 minute walk through Princes Park, to the conference venue.
Melbourne Metro YHA 78 Howard St Melbourne VIC 3051
- A 10 minute tram ride, or a 15-20minute walk, to the conference venue.
- A wide variety of room choices, including private rooms.
One Reply to “2015 Conference Accommodation”
The e-mail resulting from this post is the first provocation I had to notice that a finalised date and a call for papers had been announced (just checked old e-mails to see if I’d simply forgotten it, and there’s no trace of the site having sent me a digest then). November’s coming up soon enough that people will be finding that they don’t have any more space left in this year’s travel budget, or to reschedule other commitments, so it might be worth broadcasting notification very very soon, even if before the newsletter comes out.
Comments are closed.